[Callers] Wrist-Lock Stars

Meg Dedolph via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Oct 10 10:34:23 PDT 2016

Checking in from Chicago, where wrist-grip stars are the norm and
hands-across stars need to be specified .... When I started dancing, 14 or
15 years ago, in Michigan, many dancers reached for a hands-across star
first, though I don't see that so much anymore.
Meg

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 12:00 PM Robert Livingston via Callers <