[Callers] What dance is this?

Rich Sbardella via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Oct 6 12:14:01 PDT 2016

Yoyo,
I do not consider this dance and Boys from Urbana variations of the same
dance.  I would have no trouble calling this dance to start off an evening,
but Urbana is much more difficult.
Where are your concerns with timing and flow?  The only difference I see is
that there are 8 beats available for the zig/zag versus 4 beats in Urbana.
That is a plus early in an evening.
Rich Sbardella