[Callers] Fewer than 6 dancers - Ideas?

Michael Barraclough via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Oct 4 21:58:49 PDT 2016

I am sure that Kalia will kill me for this (as I know she knows) but
the dance is really Pride of the Pingle by the late Ken Alexander (UK).
Someone from the USA saw it in the UK, misheard the name, assumed it
was Irish and called it Pride of the Dingle when they called it in the
USA. Such is the folk process! BTW the 'Pingle' referred to is a local
housing estate (neighborhood) near where Ken lived.

Michael Barraclough
www.michaelbarraclough.com