[Callers] Post election day dances?

Meg Dedolph via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Nov 14 08:23:06 PST 2016

That's a Liz Albert dance, and it goes like this:

Swing States
A1: long lines forward and back, swing neighbor
AS: Long lines forward and back, swing next neighbor
B1: Circle left three places, swing partner on side
B2: Ladies chain across, circle right, open up into long lines

Liz says she named it "Swing States" because of the go left/ go right
motion in the dance.
Meg

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 9:24 AM Luke Donforth via Callers <