[Callers] suggestions for dances

Erik Hoffman via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Nov 7 12:00:06 PST 2016

Much as I'm happy to see my name in this list, the dance I wrote: Second Third Friday, turned out to be a very minor variation of Tony Parkes dance Friday Night Fever. His came first and, in my opinion, is better, the difference being half-promenade rather than a right & left thru.

Although we came up with our dances independently, we both did it to add a partner swing to Bill Cochran's dance, Third Friday. So, please take "Second Third Friday" off the list, and use Tony's dance "Friday Night Fever"

Cheers,
~Erik Hoffman
  Oakland, CA