[Callers] Thursday Night Flash! was: Re: suggestions for dances

Winston, Alan P. via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Nov 2 16:02:44 PDT 2016

My mail client isn't showing the fraction in A1 that shows how far the
men turn.

Thinking it through, I guess it's either
   1.25 (gents are closest to partner with their backs to partner, so
have to turn around)
or
   1.75 (gents are closest to neighbor but facing partner; gents start
the do-si-do by
            passing  right shoulder (or pulling by with the hand they've
got) with each other,        then finish the do-si-do back to back in
the line)

Colin, what didf you have in mind?