[Callers] New (?) dance, B1 balance, B2 balance and partner swing

Colin Hume via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue May 10 23:50:36 PDT 2016

(Sending to the list this time!)

On Mon, 9 May 2016 18:37:23 -0400, Bob Isaacs via Callers wrote:
> With a neighbor swing and a single progression, this is objectively better.

Bob -

That depends on your objectives!  The original Becket Reel was a double progression and I generally prefer that.  And in England
the swing isn't seen as the main part of a contra and contras don't go on nearly so long, so I (objectively) prefer your first
version and will call that!

Colin Hume