[Callers] New (?) dance, B1 balance, B2 balance and partner swing

Luke Donforth via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon May 9 10:46:45 PDT 2016

Hello all,

I was trying to write a nice end-of-evening dance that had a balance at the
top of B1, and ended with a partner swing (that wasn't Old Time Elixir #2
or Tica Tica timing...) and came up with this. I think it's new, and it
worked well in Montreal recently; but I'd like to know if it already
existed:

Becket
A1
Circle left 3/4
Neighbor swing
A2
Gents start hey for 4 by left
B1
Right to neighbor (women back to back in middle), balance and box gnat
Pull by right, women allemande left 1 1/2
B2
Partner balance and swing
Slide left

Happy dancing