[Callers] Young Adult Rose

Alan Winston via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Mar 28 12:09:27 PDT 2016

Of course you're funning, but this gives me the chance to refer to an
incident described in Herbert Asbury's book, "The French Quarter", where
a riot broke out in c. 1800 New Orleans and someone was killed because
of a conflict over whether to do American or French contradanses at a
public ball.

--Alan