[Callers] Rates for private events (weddings etc)?

Martha Wild via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Mar 27 17:58:56 PDT 2016

After having some serious delays at weddings (like 5 hours between when we were supposed to be on and when we actually went on) I now (either as a caller or with one of my bands) charge at least $100-$150 per band/caller person, but include the caveat that a half hour delay is free, but every half hour after that is an extra $50 (not per person but total). This seems to be enough to have made people be a lot tighter on getting to the dancing on time.
Martha