[Callers] Favorite Triplet ?

Bob Isaacs via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sat Mar 26 08:22:05 PDT 2016

Hi Claire:
If you want a triplet with contra corners and a hey for 6 (and very much for experienced dancers) then try:
Cinnamon CrullerTriplet, properBI / 10-23-05
A1.  1s cast to bottom, 1s up the center and 1/2 figure 8 below (2s move up)A2.  1s turn contra cornersB1.  All partner allemande R 3/4, 1/2 hey for 6B2.  Partner balance, swing - face up progressed (3-1-2)
Bob