[Callers] This dance or something like it?

Ron Blechner via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Mar 24 16:12:11 PDT 2016

Pointed out by another caller, a close one with a bit tighter timing, and a
promenade rather than a chain:

Dick and Mary's Departure (for Dick and Mary Ashbrook)
Jan Larsen
Duple, improper
A1 Neighbor allemande right 1 ½,
      Men allemande left 1 ½
A2 *Partner balance and swing ( *alt: gypsy and swing)
B1 Ladies allemande right 1 ½
      Swing your neighbor
B2 Half promenade,
      Left hand star

... I'll probably add this one to my easy dances as well.

Ron