[Callers] Novelty & Gimmick Contras

Linda Leslie via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Fri Mar 18 07:30:11 PDT 2016

Very Correct, Bree, about not turning around! The 3/4 starts back to back, but ends in the usual way in the wave; this made me incorrectly think there was a turnaround. Thanks for catching that mistake of mine! And describing that ones always face down, and twos always face up also helps a lot.
Linda