[Callers] Novelty & Gimmick Contras

Jim Hemphill via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Mar 17 05:41:08 PDT 2016

Here are a couple of easy dances with unusual moves used in different
ways.  The 1st uses an invert the line as an entry into a swing that works
very nicely, the 2nd uses pousettes sort of like an extended give and take.

*Invertro Flirtilization *  by Jim Hemphill  improper

A1 Neighbor balance and swing
A2 Down the hall in lines of 4, middle gent turns both ladies, right hand
high, left hand low and up the hall you go
B1 Invert the line, 1's arch, lady 2 lead thru and swing your partner
B2 Circle left 3 places
    Balance the circle and California twirl

B1:   Couple 1's make and arch as they bend the line to cross the set, The
lady on the left (lady 2)  bends the line and leads her partner thru the
arch to cross the set.  For couple 2 the transition into a swing is like a
circle left then swing.  Couple 1 can have some fun with twirls out of
their joined arch into a swing.

*Push Me Pull You Two*   improper   by Jim Hemphill

A1 Ladies cross, push your partner to start 1/2 pousette then pull him back
across the set and
     Swing him around
A2 Gents cross, push your neighbor to start 1/2 pousette then pull her back
across the set and
     Swing her around
B1 Right left through
     Left hand star once around
B2 Next neighbor do si do,
     Face across, Mad Robin (clockwise)

Notes:  Pousettes are clockwise. A1 Ladies will swing their partner back on
the side of the set they started from, likewise in A2 gents will swing
their neighbor on the side they started A2 from.

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 9:09 PM, Tina Fields via Callers <