[Callers] Recognize this dance?

Bree Kalb via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Fri Mar 11 05:27:19 PST 2016

No one has claimed this dance, so I guess I get to. Since it unfolded with little effort as I was driving home from meditation practice, I’ve given it an appropriate name: Dancing the Eightfold Path.   For a tight space (like the house concert/dance party I was thinking about at the time) you might substitute a gypsy/roundabout/gyre/whatever-term-you-prefer for the N Dosido.