[Callers] Contras for One Nighters

Linda Thomas via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Mar 10 14:55:41 PST 2016

I often introduce the concept of progression with Sanita Hill Circle
(sicilian) by Ed Durlocher, where they don't change partners, but get the
idea of moving on in the big circle with no end effects to worry about.

Super-easy contras:
Saturday Night Stroll by Mavis McGaugh
Family Contra by Sherry Nevins.

Back Road to Ayer by Lisa Greenleaf - an Improper contra with a traditional
feel to it...
and that one has always worked well for me

Rural Felicity, by Dudley Laufman - Proper, traditional, is another no
brainer and people always have fun with it, especially children.

Linda Thomas
Wilmington, NC

   1. Re: Contras for One Nighters (Linda Mrosko via Callers)
Message: 1