[Callers] Contras for One Nighters

Erik Hoffman via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sat Mar 5 13:27:25 PST 2016

In looking at Kalia's suggestions, I've put the Itchinton dance in what
is more readable to me. Kalia, do I have it correct?

Itchington Long Dance
Hugh Rippon, 1990

(pretending it's) Improper
A1: Star L/R;

A2:Wm DSD; Mn DSD

B1: Ones down center, turn alone, return, cast

B2:1s swing and look down for new Nbrs

For beginning dancers, I'd change B2 to Long lines forward and back
(good for connection, reduces swing time, which is often better for
beginners)

~Erik
   510-410-0456 Mobile
   510-444-4397 Land-Line