[Callers] Contras for One Nighters

Erik Hoffman via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sat Mar 5 12:14:05 PST 2016

Add the Clap and Rich's House Dance Special turns into the simple
version of Haste to the Wedding (for which that tune works great:

A1 Circle left, then right
A2 Star right, then left
B1 Partner DSD; Clap, Partner two hand turn once
B2 Neighbor DSD; Clap, Neighbor two hand turn one-and-a-half

Or, as below:
B2 Neighbor DSD; Clap, Pass Neighbor, bow to next

~erik hoffman
    oakland, ca