[Callers] Simple Revolving door dances?

Luke Donforth via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Mar 2 08:53:30 PST 2016

I interpreted that as a move that goes from one circle with neighbors to
another circle with other neighbors, such as David Kaynor's "Open Doors"

(Sourced from: http://www.davidkaynor.com/Compositions.html )

*Open Doors*

Duple Improper
A1 Circle Left 3/4; Swing Partner
A2 Down Hall 4 - in - line; Wheel around as couples; return; bend line into
long line
B1 Long lines forward; Ladies pull neighbors out; swing neighbors; end
progressed
B2 Long Lines forward & back; Circle Right; turn alone to face new neighbors

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 11:34 AM, Aahz Maruch via Callers <

> On Sun, Feb 28, 2016, Alexandra Deis-Lauby via Callers wrote:
> >
> > Anyone have any beginner or intermediate revolving door dances?
>
> What's a revolving door dance?  (Yes, I did try searching.)
> --
> Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6
> http://rule6.info/
> Help a hearing-impaired person: http://rule6.info/hearing.html