[Callers] Rorys + Grand R+L?

Yoyo Zhou via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Jun 20 17:13:46 PDT 2016

Oh, Hi Turtle! by Emily Rush has some Rory O'More followed by some grand
right and left (right, left, allemande right, left):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hmanTMdXRM

P.S. it's not obvious that you wanted to also grand right and left the
other way back, because e.g. in a square dance you often only go one way.

Yoyo Zhou

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 2:12 PM, Ron Blechner via Callers <