[Callers] Rorys + Grand R+L?

Ron Blechner via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Jun 20 14:12:52 PDT 2016

I like these two at a glance; I'll take a closer look later. Thank you.

At the same time, I was asking for pulling by both ways, not just one way,
so more suggestions still welcome.
On Jun 20, 2016 4:50 PM, "Bob Isaacs" <isaacsbob at hotmail.com> wrote:

Ron and All:

I hope this isn't too weird for you.  It adapted the diagonal Rory spins
first seen in Bill Olson's Eleanor's Reel into a single progression dance:

Let It Flow
Becket-L
Bob Isaacs, 7/26/04

A1.      8          L diagonal circle L ¾
            2,2,4    N1 pull by R, N2 pull by L, N3 allemande R ¾ to wave/4
(1)

A2.      4,4       Balance R and L, spin R forward to wave/4 w/N2
(2)
            4,4       Balance L and R, spin L forward

B1.      4,12     N1 balance, swing

B2.      4          Give and take to gent’s side
            12        Partner swing

(1) – With gents taking L hands in the center and N3 keeping R hands on the
side.

(2) – With ladies taking R hands in the center and N2 taking L hands on the
side.

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eMPU6Enh-M*
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eMPU6Enh-M>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LecYtmgdLLE