[Callers] Weaving Together Youngsters and Oldsters

John Rogers via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Jul 27 19:56:10 PDT 2016

No, I am not saying that, I don't think.  I didn't mean you to take my comments as meaning I didn't like your idea... I was offering insight that might possibly be useful, but not trying to say your plan was a bad one.  If the seniors are in a different circle than the youngsters, they are disconnected from each other, and the youngsters can't pull them over backwards.  I assume the "waving scarves" means they aren't holding hands with each other, and (in the context of the concern that I wrote about) that's even better.  Of course, being disconnected makes the whole thing less dance-like, so there is a little bit of a trade off between "safety" and "fun", and you'll have to decide where the sweet spot is, based on your knowledge of your group.  I was just offering some things to consider that might oerhaps be different to what you had thought about already.

Sent from my iPhone