[Callers] Another Existential Inquiry

colin@colinhume.com via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Jul 27 08:05:54 PDT 2016

On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 21:57:30 -0700, Martha Wild via Callers wrote:
> What is it with people and every dance having to have a neighbor swing? I
personally dislike dance programs where
> every dance has a neighbor swing. Sometimes I’d like to pay attention to
the partner I’m dancing with and not
> everyone else. Sometimes interesting choreography is available when you
don’t have to squeeze two swings into
> everything.

That's exactly what I think, and I'm so pleased to hear an American say the
same thing!

Colin Hume  (currently in Ann Arbor, MI where I'm calling a workshop of
Advanced Contras & Squares on Saturday)