[Callers] Another Existential Inquiry

Don Veino via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Jul 26 18:39:33 PDT 2016

Given the simplicity of the following, I expect to confirm they already
exist... but thought I'd check in with the knowledgeable horde here on SW.

This is something I apparently "wrote" over a year ago but found again
during a files dive today. :) I expect I may have put it aside due to no
Neighbor swing in the first pass. Spun off w/another A2 to address that
just now, below.

Revisiting them in light of the great heat we've had locally, they might be
sweet lower exertion dances with the right tunes. And lack of a second
swing can be a "feature" vs. "bug" in such conditions.

Please let me know the real author(s), should it not be me. :)

Thanks,
Don

Don Veino DRAFT 20150117 - Becket Left/CW

A1
LT Diag R&L Thru
Ladies Chain Straight Across
A2
Star Left
Star Right
B1
Big Oval Left and Right (until opposite P)
B2
Gents Allemande Left 1/2x
Partner Glance Around* Right, Swing

Don Veino DRAFT 20160726 - Becket Left/CW

A1
LT Diag R&L Thru
Ladies Chain Straight Across
A2
Ladies Glance Around* Right 1x
Neighbor Swing
B1
Big Oval Left and Right (until opposite P)
B2
Gents Allemande Left 1/2x
Partner Glance Around* Right, Swing

*Glance Around is just a placeholder for that other call, you know the
one...