[Callers] Box circulate dances

Maia McCormick via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Jul 20 08:51:29 PDT 2016

I am in 85% agreement with John! But I like teaching box circ. balances in
particular as right+fwd and left+slightly back, so that EVERYONE (those
moving right and those moving forward) have momentum to carry them to where
they're going next. (I believe I got that one from Lisa Greenleaf...?)

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 5:03 AM, John Sweeney via Callers <