[Callers] ONS with a *tiny* inexperienced crowd?

Laur via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sat Jan 30 22:48:43 PST 2016

Yes that's great. not for 5 dancers though.
The Polka dance is great for even ONE dancer and you. I'll tell you this is a keeper. Major success in a family dance, or when I had only two kids and one other adult step in.
Pat-a-Cake Polkafrom "Dance A While" page 127.Mixer (only half a dance) - ONSBeginning L, heel, toe X2. Slide four steps to left.  Repeat beginning with the R and slide four steps to the right.Clap own hands, clap partner's right hand. Clap own hands, clap partner's left hand, clap own hands, clap partner's hands, clap own hands, slap own knees. Hook right elbows and walk around your partner and back to place. Step to the right to your next partner.

Monkey in the Middle - simplified and ‘gentled’ version:Cir L Cir R“Appreciate the Monkey” - all begin clapping to the tuneMonkey in the middle, swing someoneThose two, swing twoThose four, swing fourNew monkey in the middle!
Laurie P