[Callers] Weary of the same discussions

Erik Hoffman via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Jan 24 10:05:13 PST 2016

Two ways to eliminate some of the time sorting through unwanted emails:

1) sort on the subject line, highlight all the unwanted emails (like "g
word"), delete all at once

2) make a folder into which all the emails from the callers' list go.
Then you can delete them when you have time, and still sort them on the
subject line and jettison all "g word" emails at the same time.

~erik hoffman
     oakland, ca