[Callers] That g word

Ron Blechner via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Fri Jan 22 09:12:49 PST 2016

My point was that some words are offensive enough where context is *not*
relevant.

I don't use the word "cock" to mean rooster, unless I really want to make
it a double entendre. Etc.

And whether that word is offensive when it describes a group of people is
up to that group.
On Jan 22, 2016 12:08 PM, "Martha Wild via Callers" <