[Callers] That g word

Read Weaver via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Jan 21 17:33:33 PST 2016

I expect at the time you made the change from "ladies" to "women," very few men would have considered dancing with another man, and those who did would have faced confusion at best, and hostility from some--I speak from my own experience. As that has changed, so has the language. Sorry if you think that's something to sigh about.

Read Weaver
Jamaica Plain, MA
http://lcfd.org