[Callers] looking for zesty Proper dances?

Donna Hunt via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Feb 7 18:23:00 PST 2016

Andy:
Here are a few that I have.  Haven't called them in awhile, but I think I'll dig them out again, as they can be fun.  Thanks for asking.

Don't know title or author
      Proper

A1  1stcorners  Balance and Box the Gnat
        2ndcorners join R hands make hands across star
        Star R 1x

A2 (Men go down and ladies up to change stars)
        Star L 1x
        Do Si DoPartner

B1  B&S  Partner

B2   Ladies chain
        #1   ½ figure 8
___________________________________

Insomnia Reel                                 BethMolaro            Proper
***know who’s 1’s and 2’s and men’s line and Ladies line
A1   Same gender Neighbor Allem R 1 ½
        (with sameperson),   Box the Gnat (with #1 persongoing under)

A2   (Gents raise handsand lady #2 duck under to form)
Star Right ~1x    (until#2  on gent’s line,  #1 on Ladies side)
        Swing Partner

B1   Long lines Fwd& Back
        Circle Left ¾

B2   #1 couple down hall 2x2 turn as couple, return
        Hand cast offwith original neighbors to be Proper

______________________________________

Every Which Way                           Ted Crane            Proper
A1   Allemande R (samegender) 1 ¼
        (To wavy linewith 1st corners in middle)
        Balance wave,
        1stcorners Gypsy left 1 ½

A2   Partner Balanceand Swing

B1   Down hall 4x4,thread needle, return

B2   Circle L ¾
        #2 ½ figure 8down thru neighbors

Donna Hunt