[Callers] looking for zesty Proper dances?

Neal Schlein via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Fri Feb 5 17:36:46 PST 2016

"I love proper dances with zest."

Zesty Proper Contra

1. Take 1 dance cue card; make sure it is a proper one, as the improper
ones won't be correct.

2. Sprinkle liberally with fresh grated zest. Grated ginger zest gives a
nice zing, but for bright freshness use orange.  Grapefruit zest is not
recommended.

3. Roast on one side (only) for approximately 8 minutes.

4. Test for completion by inserting long lines; if they come back cleanly,
your zesty dance is done.  Enjoy!

Couldn't resist.

Neal Schlein
Youth Services Librarian, Mahomet Public Library

Currently reading: *The Different Girl* by Gordon Dahlquist
Currently learning: How to set up an automated email system.

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 7:49 AM, Jim Hemphill via Callers <