[Callers] Does this dance exist?

Maia McCormick via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Dec 26 10:11:43 PST 2016

Whipped this one up looking for a double-chain dance to get beginners
accustomed to the figure*. Has it been written before? (If not, tentatively
titling this one "Chain of Fools".) (Uhh, unless there's another dance of
that name already... which I can't imagine there isn't... in which case
I'll come up with something else.)

becket L
A1: slice L
ladies chain to N
A2: ladies chain to P
ladies alle. R 1 1/2
B1: N b&s
(Or perhaps the same dance, starting at B1, with "long lines forward and
back" in place of the slice.)

Cheers,
Maia

* currently my go-to dance for this purpose is currently Erik Hoffman's Made
Up Tonight
<https://www.cambridgefolk.org.uk/contra/dances/erik_hoffman/made_up_tonight.html>,
but I like to have options (and I like to have glossary dances that don't
start with "N b&s").