[Callers] Variations of 3-33 by Steve Zakon-Anderson

Ron Blechner via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Dec 22 18:01:18 PST 2016

Seconding what Perry said - if I'm swapping just one or two basic moves in
a dance that aren't the key-sequence of a dance, it's *not* a new dance,
just a minor variation.

I often write variations on cards. I mean:
- Balance + Swing vs Gypsy / Swing
- (role) alle 1.5x / Swing (someone) vs (role) pull-by + swing
- Progression variations (like the one Dugan listed, but others ... Circle
L 3/4, pass-thru, do-si-do next vs LLFB, Ladies chain, etc, etc.

Best,
Ron

On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 5:41 PM, John Sweeney via Callers <