[Callers] Catapult 2017 looking for callers

Rob Harper via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Dec 14 19:10:12 PST 2016

I'm a little biased, so I'll let others chime in on their experience. If you want to reach out to specific folks you know, the list of callers is available on the website.

http://catapultshowcase.com/history.html

You'll also find details on what we're looking for, but in summary we want callers (and bands) ready to call for festivals but haven't broken on to the scene yet.

If you or anyone you know fits the bill, I suggest giving Catapult a shot. (Again, I'm a little biased.)

In terms of travel, it's held in Atlanta but it's a national festival drawing callers, musicians, dancers and organizers from across the country. (37 states and New Zealand so far.) Each caller or musician selected gets a travel allowance that will get them to Atlanta and back.

Hope that answers some of your questions.

Happy holidays all!

ciao,
rah

Rob Harper