[Callers] Another "does this easy dance exist already?" query

Alan Winston via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sat Dec 3 22:57:01 PST 2016

This came to me earlier today and I don't seem to have it in my
collection, although it seems so completely glossary-esque that it must
be around.  I'm not sure it has any merit other than a pretty low piece
count and a partner and neighbor swing; might work in a medley.  No
place to stop and pull yourself together, but r&lt over and back might
suffice.

(I see that A1 and A2 are the start of Simplicity Swing, which is a
better dance because it has a long lines moment of poise in it. Still
curious if this is around.)

EASY START
Form:IC Figures:NB&S;CL.75,PS;R&LT,R<WC,LHS:
Alan Winston 12-3-2016

A1: Neighbor Balance & Swing,
A2: circle left 3/4,
     swing partners on the side of the set
B1: right and left thru over and back,
B2: Ladies chain (to neighbor),
     left hand star and look for new neighbors).

-- Alan