[Callers] Dance Organiser version 4

Colin Hume via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Aug 31 11:21:06 PDT 2016

The latest version of my Dance Organiser program (which runs on Windows, including a Windows tablet) has extra features which may
appeal to contra callers.  Now you can see a grid of which figures appear in which dances of your event, and you can change things
to give more variety of figures.  I realised the necessity of this while calling in the States in June!

Download a trial copy from http://colinhume.com/download.htm and experiment with some of my existing program(me)s.

Apologies to those of you who subscribe to two or three lists and will see this two or three times.

Colin Hume