[Callers] Surely this already exists?

Linda Leslie via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Aug 21 18:53:27 PDT 2016

This dance is virtually the same as Troxler’s on the Loose, by Chris Ricciotti. The only difference in Chris’ dance is that the final move is a ladies chain.
Beth Parkes also wrote a dance that is mostly the same: Forgotten treasure. She begins the dance with a N B&S, and ends it with a chain as well.
Linda