[Callers] Community Dance

Laur via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Apr 4 14:04:18 PDT 2016

Wow sounds great!
Laurie P West MI

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, April 4, 2016, 3:59 PM, Rich Sbardella via Callers <callers at lists.sharedweight.net> wrote:

Hello folks,
I have set up a "Community Dance" Facebook Page as a place to share family friendly community dances with each other. My expectation is that the page will be a place to swap dances, and to provide information regarding caller/leader training opportunities.
This page is not intended as a discussion group, nor is it intended for sharing contra or complicated square dances, but rather for sharing dances that children can easily succeed in.

Since I am a visual learner, I hope that users will provide both links to videos, and written descriptions of dances whenever possible.

I have reposted a link from a caller gathering this past weekend led by Patricia Campbell as the first dance to share.
I am practically computer illiterate, so if any of you gurus want to help make the page useful and attractive. please reach out.
Thanks,Rich SbardellaStafford, CT_______________________________________________
Callers mailing list
Callers at lists.sharedweight.net