[Callers] Teaching the Cloverleaf?

Don Veino via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Apr 4 10:57:48 PDT 2016

Unfortunately I can't help with the teaching tips here, but I will offer a
caution: watch your audience for cloverleaf dances. I find the cloverleaf
to be one of the few contra moves which has a higher potential injury to
reward ratio, particularly sensitive shoulders. I've seen some bad behavior
as folks try to fit themselves and others into the formation.

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 1:15 PM, Rich Sbardella via Callers <