[Callers] here it is - sorry

Ron Blechner via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Apr 4 09:21:34 PDT 2016

I don't want to cause anyone pain, intended or not. That's always been my
goal. While I have not received any complaints from any World War II
survivors or close relatives of them (of which I am, as well) about this, I
feel like discussing this topic on Shared Weight is not going anywhere. So
I won't so so anytime soon.

If you are a World War II survivor, please contact me privately and I will
apologize to you if I've caused you pain.

Sincerely,
Ron