[Callers] here it is - sorry

Dave Casserly via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Apr 4 06:54:00 PDT 2016

I also don't want to read any more of Michael's replies, particularly on
this issue (but also on others: see the comparing shadow swings to groping,
etc).  Several people have asked him to stop, but he won't.  But I don't
think "this list isn't working" just because some of us think one person is
rude.

Maybe others disagree, and find his comments helpful.  Great!  To each
their own.  But I can't figure out a way to block receiving his emails
without also blocking quite a bit of other traffic on this list.  Has
anybody else been able to do so?  Moderators, would this be a feature that
could be added?

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 9:43 AM, Ron Blechner via Callers <

David Casserly
(cell) 781 258-2761