[Callers] Ye ole Does This Exist - Mad Robin 2 Hey dance

Ron Blechner via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Sep 14 11:04:08 PDT 2015

Timing wise, both gypsy-swings are 14 beats, with the final pass taking up
the first two beats of the phrase. So no balance is really possible there.
The timing worked well last night, and the real confusion was a couple of
perpetual beginners who took more iterations to get it than others. I think
your teaching suggestion, Andrea, to add a pause, may help that.