[Callers] Ye ole Does This Exist - Mad Robin 2 Hey dance

Perry Shafran via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Sep 14 10:31:45 PDT 2015

I would agree with that, although the 1/2 hey is over when the gents pass in the center, so it would be more like a 5/8 hey, with 2 beats of that hey coming in the A2.  "Loop right" seems to be a way to avoid calling it part of the hey, and since it's the start of a new phrase, I can see why one would want to differentiate it from the hey.

Perry