[Callers] Ye ole Does This Exist - Mad Robin 2 Hey dance

Andrea Nettleton via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Sep 14 10:24:03 PDT 2015

Ron et al,
In general, I really like this dance.  That loop right will snag people at least a few times through though, in that it will make them want to gypsy L with the next, continuing the weave, when they need to make it feel like a pass through so their body flow can take them into a R gypsy.  It might be worth pointing that out, or teaching them to finish the half hey face N, pass through R Sh .  Just a thought.
Andrea

Sent from my iOnlypretendtomultitask