[Callers] Does this dance exist? / Beginner dances with chain, without star-L prog

David A Kaynor via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Sep 13 10:54:33 PDT 2015

I have no idea where this dance came from but I have been calling it for around 25 years:

Untitled, improper

A1:  with Neighbor, balance and swing; end progressed

A2:  Ladies chain

B1:  Ladies pass right shoulders; with Partner, swing

B2:  Circle left 3/4 to original home places; circle balance; pass Neighbor’s right shoulder to new Neighbors.

Experienced dancers occasionally complain about the ladies chain following the swing being imperfect, but newcomers have never seemed to mind.

David