[Callers] Shadow swings and the Dance Deity

Michael Fuerst via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Sep 10 00:06:42 PDT 2015

Concerning dances with shadow swings, Chris Page has noted,  "I know Carol Ormand writes and calls them."    Because of her advanced scientific training, Carol is undoubtedly certified to handle hazardous material.

For most of the day and evening I've been praying to the Dance Deity about the issue of shadow swings, knowing, all levity aside, that a wrong decision could end me in jail for a week or so (like a certain Kim Davis from Kentucky).

At about 11pm I received a vision from the Dance Deity.  Visions are of course difficult to translate into words, but I'll do my best here.  According to D.D., any caller attempting a shadow swing dance should (i) meditate for an hour (or as long as needed) to get the the Deity's permission, and, if granted, (ii) get Secret Service clearance and the appropriate CDSS permit.    One these two conditions are satisfied, the caller should initially teach the dance with an alternative for the shadow swing.     Then, during a second walk-through, the caller should casually and emphatically mention that dancers might want to instead swing with their shadow.

 Michael Fuerst      802 N Broadway      Urbana IL 61801      217 239 5844