[Callers] shadow swings

Chris Page via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Sep 9 15:34:49 PDT 2015

And yet, they're done. I know Carol Ormand writes and calls them. This
Saturday at the contra weekend I attended, a national caller called "Head
of the Bed."

Yes, we've heard your opinion. Avoiding shadow swings be perfect for you,
but it may not be for others. And I'd like to hear from the others, rather
than having you (or someone else) try and shut down the conversation by
repeatedly making absolute statements.

There is more than one correct point of view.

(Personally I almost never** use shadow swings, so I don't have much to
contribute to this particular conversation. But I enjoy listening to
others.)

-Chris Page
San Diego

** And yet I'm guilty of having written one, and called it at NEFFA. I've
got my own hypocrisy.