[Callers] counterclockwise momentum?

Chris Page via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Sep 9 14:16:59 PDT 2015

Here's a starter list of counterclockwise moves:

Circle right
Allemande left
Star left
Seesaw
Star promenade when the center person has left hands
Gypsy left
Counterclockwise roll away
Rory o' More spin to the left
Swat the flea

Also pretty much:
Ladies chain
Right and left through
Promenade
Hey (passing right in the center)
Contra corners

For half the dancers:
Orbit
Square through
Crosstrails through
Half figure eight
California twirl/star through

-Chris Page
San Diego

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 10:33 AM, Lindsey Dono via Callers <