[Callers] Shadow Swing Disclaimers?

Ron Blechner via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Sep 9 09:06:53 PDT 2015

I've had the experience where my shadow was a creeper. And another time
they were an awful swing. They were both awful experiences.

But Maia asked specifically this thread not be about the merits of shadow
swings or not, but instead about disclaimers.
On Sep 9, 2015 11:54 AM, "Martha Wild via Callers" <