[Callers] Amy dances

Alan Winston via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Sep 8 22:32:58 PDT 2015

Amy's Harmonium, by Cary Ravitz.  (Just called that in Petaluma, to good
effect.)
http://www.dance.ravitz.us/#ah

Amy Asked for a Gypsy  (which I must have gotten off this mailing list
at some point):

Amy Asked for a Gypsy
by Unknown
Contra/Becket-CCW

Form:BK Figs: WC,WAR1.5;PG&S;CL.75,NS;MAL1.5,STARP,SlideL;

A1 -----------
(8) Ladies chain (to N)
(8) Ladies allemande Right 1-1/2

(16) Partner gypsy and swing

(8) Circle Left 3/4
(10) Neighbor swing

(8) Gents allemande Left 1-1/2 (pick up Partner)
(6,2) Star promenade / slide right to face new couple

-- Alan